We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing difficulties whilst trying to upgrade your membership.
As far as we know there could be multiple possible reasons for your payments to fail, there are a few examples of the most common payment failures:
- There is an insufficient cover on the card or the credit card limit was exceeded because another merchant is blocking a particular amount;
- The CVC is incorrect or missing;
- The MCC (Merchant category code) is not supported by the issuing bank (A Merchant Category Code (MCC) is a four-digit number listed in ISO 18245 for retail financial services. MCC is used to classify the business by the type of goods or services it provides.);
- The expiry date communicated to the issuing bank is not the same as the expiry date on the card;
- There is a technical error at the issuing bank;
- There were too many transactions with the same card in a short period of time, etc.
- Bank block (There can be many reasons for banks to decline transactions, therefore it is best to contact your bank for further information.)
To know more, why you can't pay/ your card gets rejected, please send us an email to: email@example.com